Saturday, February 5, 2011

Used Vegetable Oil For Sale

party photos ...


Who does not know me, I'm right in the picture;)

Hach yes, party photos, a love-hate ...
Especially when you take pictures at a later hour, one is on the extensive retouching but sometimes very grateful. Shiny bodies and make-up are simply slipped weggeweichzeichnet and it looks like freshly peeled back from the egg.

Or even like freshly risen from the grave, as in my case.
It happened to me again and again: By the standard of Blur and the contrast enhancement contours me all wiped from the face and my face is a single white space ... I like to wear flashy or dark lip color does not make it better. Together with the 50's eyeliner I see a little bit like a discarded porcelain doll: Understands D

not get me wrong, unlike my fellow man, which I often describe as a sickly / cheesy / deathly pale, I love my pale skin (: I would love to just sometimes, image editing programs I would be a bit more substance: D

(On the lips I wear the way the Zoeva Lip Crayon in Raspberry, which comes across quite true color (:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment