Monday, February 7, 2011

Grater Sunbeam Le Chef

new favorite shower gel (:!


I would never have thought, in time for children to traipse dm shelf if I had not seen in a video of the sweet Ladiesfirstify the Princess Star Magic Shower Gel .

It smells like mango! . (:
I like tropical scents
Above all, I've taken it, because it is pH neutral and panthenolhaltig - at the time my tattoo was still healing and I was tired of odorless Showers: D (Tattoos should be wash in the first few weeks with pH-neutral soap, not to interfere with the healing process.)


The Glitter is indeed contained in the shower funny does not remain on the skin ... now I'm not sad about it: D

The smell is certainly a matter of taste, but the get it like this for under 2 € a shower gel, which some advantages in terms of skin tolerance to workers (:

Do you use even children's products? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment