Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Change Map Size Sim City 4

Fake fish sticks!

tofu sticks with spinach, rice and salad
Algensud

The finished fried Tofusticks
Granted, the whole of the Formosan fake fish burgers are not ran my homemade Visch sticks. But I noticed later that this is not the rod itself is but because I had prepared no tartar sauce. The remoulade is the whole that is the ultimate fake-fish-kick. The rods without tasting tartar sauce but very tasty. My guinea pigs, they were too "fishy". The basic recipe I stole here and there a little altered. I have one based on marinating the tofu all the algae and algae-Sud inc marinade mashed together in a blender and use the resulting sauce to the batter. That is the tofu in the sauce business, and enter into the breadcrumbs. The aim of the exercise was that more "sea taste" occurs when the algae stuck in the breading. This has, in my opinion worth it. As noted already has vegan Dominik von -and-tasty , to me the preparation of the rods appears to be quite expensive and not really suitable for everyday use. As I prepared the same but about 20 pieces, I had a good week's supply, which is very useful for the school (the vegan offering at my school leaves much to be desired).


0 comments:

Post a Comment