Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Silver Wrapping Paper With Black Damask Pattern

Abikleider are there (:.

(Forgive the second photo, all had which I'm no pothead views were extremely vague: D)

meow meow, today I received a beautiful envelope from America (: have
Sorry for the totally inappropriate Gladiators, I simply the next best High-Heels snapped photos to make.
The left I would like to attract to the ball, the right perhaps to witness the award (though I think still has, it's for my taste, simply cut too deep ...)

for the cream I urgently need more shoes! Have to soft off-white high-heels designed, but no idea where should I start looking ... anyone ideas? 'm For any help appreciated (:?

How you like them
(I'm so excited can not wait that the exams are over and I concern myself only unimportant things like prom styling can: D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment