Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Intake For 09 Altima Coupe

A shopping

to only briefly dm ...

had to kill two hours off
had before range conversion I have the. beautiful color unforgettable secured by p2 ... I must stop urgently to collect blue. The Holo-glitter top coat from the p2 make up parade LE Glitter indulging my current passion, as well as the black-lacquer MNY, who is also a lot of Glitter contains. (I love this 1 €-Grabbelkistchen! So I got myself so much that I would not have taken otherwise ...) The

new MNY-Lippies I find funny - the smell of artificial watermelon ultra: D The color is really nice but for me closely on my current dark pink-fuchsia-trip the right color. (I think I already have four lipsticks in color have, maybe I should even make a comparison ...)


tights! In NORMA there is currently great thermal tights and leggings for 4,99 € ... and since you can never have enough leggings and tights, which I've taken in dark brown and dark blue - so far I am very excited ♥


Oh, and a new cardigan. It is love!


still wish you a wonderful Rest week, soon is weekend! (:
xxx Lena

0 comments:

Post a Comment