Wednesday, January 26, 2011

White Flim On My Clitoris

Lena on LE-hunting ...

Hello Beauties!

I due a favorable timetable Wednesday on all have no school today I once used the morning to go shopping a bit.
I usually only visit the miller and the dm, which are close to my school, but due to the high school: there (inside D) density, the LEs usually sold out faster than you can see. Particularly annoying was the Urban Baroque LE, but where I really wanted to have a highlighter powder. So today I've
times with the car in the more remote and Müller dms go ... and lo! Less students = bulging LE-displays and vintage pieces in the right Grabbelkästchen: D

Here my shop:

Maybelline Volume Express Mascara - catrice Illuminating Powder (Urban Baroque LE) - alverde Geleyeliner Mareike (Best Friend LE) - alverde baked Rouge Berry (last line change: D) - alverde Eyeshadow Brush - Essence liquid eyeliner Buddy Bear (I love Berlin LE)

Mascara is an experiment, I'm looking at the time a drugstore mascara that really makes a lot of volume ... If anyone has suggestions, bring it on!

swatches (with flash, but color-fast) was allowed


A new skin care product with: is

my dry, sensitive skin that is in the winter time like a little diva ... 'm looking forward to trying again, for heating air I'm not at all that is good: Have /


it is also the problem with constantly sold-out LEs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment