Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3rd Birthday Verse For Invitations

Soft Smokey Eye with Bobbi Brown and alverde

My Bobbi Brown palette I've got the latest video already shown (: It contains two great Shimmer Wash, Glacier (cream) and Pewter (mauve-ig: D), and the known Eyeshadow Charcoal, a matte black . Since I've geswatcht the range for the first time, I thought that would fit the ideal Pewter alverde glam baked eye shadow in mauve - at the last party I've tried the same times (:

Here are the results:

Interior angle / Highlighter: BB Glacier - Lid: BB Pewter - Outer third: alverde glam mauve - eyeliner: BB Charcoal
sample of Dior Extase Intense - p2 perfect look Kajal


excuse the stupid look and the light conditions, I was a little bit hurry;)

cheeks: MNY 301 - lips: MAC Myth

For some, this is still not a real Smokey Eye, but I like lighter variations of it very much - just mauvige tones I find perfect for this. And ooooh, I'm completely in love with the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash! In the pictures you can already imagine a bit how good they really shine (:

Like you? Her make-up like this also like Smokey Eyes? / Variations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment